About SERVPRO of Belmont / San Carlos
Clayton A. Barry, Roy Drake
Owners of SERVPRO of Belmont / San Carlos
SERVPRO of Belmont/San Carlos understands the stress and worry that comes with fire or water damage and the disruption it can cause in your business, or home life. Our priority is to help minimize the interruption to business or home quickly. We know how to make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Belmont/San Carlos specializes in the cleanup and restoration of commercial losses. We have worked with Property managers since 1972 including residential and properties after fire, smoke or water damage, sewage backup and other property disasters. SERVPRO of Belmont/San Carlos can also mitigate mold, asbestos, and lead from your home or business. We provide reconstruction services too.
Our IICRC staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility and at other training facilities our technicians have IICRC-industry certifications. Rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge and equipment to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Belmont/San Carlos. We understand the needs of risk managers, facilities engineers, and property managers. We are part of the SERVPRO Large Loss team and the National Storm Team. We have traveled from coast to coast working on disaster cleanup.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today at 650 591-4137! SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust with the experience you need. We specialize in serving commercial clients.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CMT - Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician
- CRT - Color Repair Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FCT - Floor Care (Hard Surfaces) Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HAZWOPER 40 Hour Training
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- LCT - Leather Cleaning Technician
- MSI - Marble and Stone Inspector
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - Other Training
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- SMT - Stone, Masonry and Ceramic Tile Cleaning Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Compliance Depot Certified 800186
- IICRC Certified Company
- Member of Alacrity
- Member of Contractor Connection
- Member of IFMA
- Member of San Carlos Chamber of Commerce
- Member of SMCAR
- CEO Award - Associate Franchise