About SERVPRO of Belmont / San Carlos
Clayton A. Barry, Roy Drake
Owners of SERVPRO of Belmont / San Carlos
SERVPRO of Belmont/San Carlos understands the stress and worry that comes with fire or water damage and the disruption it can cause in your business, or home life. Our priority is to help minimize the interruption to your life and or business quickly and make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Belmont/San Carlos specializes in the cleanup and restoration of commercial. property management and residential and properties after fire, smoke or water damage, sewage backup, and other property disasters. SERVPRO of Belmont/San Carlos can also mitigate mold, asbestos and lead from your home or business. We provide reconstruction services too.
Our IICRC staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Belmont/San Carlos. We understand the needs of risk managers, facilities engineers and property managers. We are part of the SERVPRO Large Loss team and the Nation Storm Team.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today at 650 591-4137! Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust with the experience you need.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- SMT - Stone, Masonry and Ceramic Tile Cleaning Technician
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- CMT - Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician
- OSHA - Other Training
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- HAZWOPER 40 Hour Training
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- SRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- MSI - Marble and Stone Inspector
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- CRT - Color Repair Technician
- FCT - Floor Care (Hard Surfaces) Technician
- LCT - Leather Cleaning Technician
- Member of San Carlos Chamber of Commerce
- IICRC Certified Company
- Member of Alacrity
- Compliance Depot Certified 800186
- Member of SMCAR
- Member of IFMA
- Member of Contractor Connection
- CEO Award - Associate Franchise