About SERVPRO of Belmont / San Carlos
Clayton A. Barry, Roy Drake
Owners of SERVPRO of Belmont / San Carlos
SERVPRO of Belmont/San Carlos understands the stress and worry that comes with fire or water damage and the disruption it can cause in your life and home or business. Our priority is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Belmont/San Carlos specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Belmont/San Carlos can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Belmont/San Carlos.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today! Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- MSI - Marble and Stone Inspector
- LCT - Leather Cleaning Technician
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- IICRC Certified Firm
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- HAZWOPER 40 Hour Training
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- CRT - Color Repair Technician
- SRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- OSHA - Other Training
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- FCT - Floor Care (Hard Surfaces) Technician
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- SMT - Stone, Masonry and Ceramic Tile Cleaning Technician
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- CMT - Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician
- Member of San Carlos Chamber of Commerce
- Member of Alacrity
- Compliance Depot Certified 800186
- Member of SMCAR
- Member of IFMA
- Member of Contractor Connection
- CEO Award - Associate Franchise